The following list of useful links will take you to sites which we at Coverdale consider to give a broader view of the Territory and its global position.
Government, Regulatory and International Organizations Links
- The British Virgin Islands Government
- Official documentation and latest news directly from the government of the virgin islands.
- BVI Financial Services Commission
- Established in 2001, British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission is an autonomous regulatory authority responsible for the regulation, supervision, and inspection of all financial services in and from within the BVI.
- The OECD
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is an international organisation that works to build better policies for better lives.
- Financial Action Task Force
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) is the global money laundering and terrorist financing watchdog. The inter-governmental body sets international standards that aim to prevent these illegal activities and the harm they cause to society.